Registrations: OPEN. Register here.
The latest in Commercial Airline moments - news, stories, and more.

MH370 - Photo Sent From Passenger

Share an anxiety moment on a commercial jetliner. The more details about your experience, the better. Please try to include relevant details including flight #, time of day, airliner, destinations, etc.
planeanxiety
Site Admin

MH370 - Photo Sent From Passenger

Post by planeanxiety » Thu May 20, 2021 6:05 pm

False.
This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it’s real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia.
Mh370 Photo Sent From Messenger
Mh370 Photo Sent From Messenger (11.69 KiB) Viewed 125 times
The picture posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”